Private Mortgage Insurance Jobs: We will tell you about the jobs offered by Essent Guaranty Company. Essent Guaranty Insurance Company is currently looking for a Senior Accountant. If you are passionate about Insurance Jobs then stay tuned with us on this page.
Essent Guaranty, Inc is a central subsidiary The company is approved by Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. This institution was established in 2008. Essent Guaranty has 201-500 employees. This is called private mortgage insurance; also called private MI. Essent Guaranty is an institution you can count on for years to come. Essent Guaranty is headquartered in Radnor, PA.
|Published Date||3 Jan 2022|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Organization||Essent Guaranty, Inc.|
In Your Private Mortgage Insurance Jobs, The Following Resources Are Required To Perform The Duties Like A Professional
Maintain your accounting records and files.
Prepare and file all required regulatory and other external financial reports.
Have to prepare your necessary journal entries and help maintain General Ledger and other Oracle accounting modules.
Have to prepare and process your daily accounting tasks including payments from external systems and interfaces.
Your company has to arrange for the preparation of a monthly closing binder consisting of monthly balance sheet account agreements.
Identify ways to continually improve the process of closing monthly accounting by increasing your technology and processes.
Analyze your account and help prepare ad hoc analysis reports and special projects as needed.
Need to prepare documents for the annual budget, annual audit, and other internal and external reporting as per your requirement and assist in their distribution.
Prepare your financial statements and other internal financial reports including relevant worksheets and assist in their distribution.
You will maintain strong internal controls in the accounting department, including auxiliary sub-ledger or understanding of key accounts for detail.
Supervise and guide staff accountants.
Requirements of Private Mortgage Insurance Jobs
- You must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- You must have CPA and SEC reporting experience.
- You must have analytical, organizational, and creative problem-solving skills.
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You must have the ability to work in a leadership role.
- You must have the ability to identify and prioritize tasks.
- You must have time management skills.
- You must have good experience in the insurance industry.
- You need to know the legal accounting principles of insurance.
- You need to focus on the best detail with the ability to identify and prioritize tasks.
- You need to be proficient in technology and especially have experience in them. Such as Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Microsoft Windows, and accounting systems.
- You must have three plus (3+) years of public accounting experience or related experience in a variety of fields, including financial reporting, general accounting, accounting operations, etc. in a sophisticated accounting environment. And it must be accompanied by well-developed mutual skills.
How much salary does Embrace Pet Insurance pay you?
Radnor, Pennsylvania / United States