Work In The USA: If you are looking for a Full-time job then we have brought you the Program Manager & Assistive Learning Jobs offered by Google. If you want to know more about this job and if you want to apply so stay tuned to the bottom of this page.
About This Role
In this Program Manager & Assistive Learning Jobs, you will partner with the leaders of our supportive learning team for the successful launch and adoption of educational products. You will go to the market and manage the launch plan. You will be supervising the programs that will reach teachers around the world. You will design the communication process. In addition, you will act as a liaison between our consumer community and the product team.
Responsibilities of Program Manager & Assistive Learning Jobs
- Run effective cross-functional teams and communicate effectively and collaborate closely with internal and external partners and, including engineering, marketing, product management, sales, UX, PR, and customers.
- Design and implement programs and analyze quantitative/standard feedback to share with the team Manage internal and external products.
- Coordinate up-to-date maintenance and create user communication and user-facing communication with the partner team.
- Represent your product on Google and externally.
- Externally represent your product by speaking at conferences and events.
- Ensure product and project success by communicating with you.
- Monitor project progress, potential risks/delays, and team performance to internal stakeholders to ensure measurement success.
- You will act as a liaison for other product teams. Which work closely with your product.
You must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
Experience with program management.
You must have 3 years of experience managing projects with cross-functional teams.
Must have the ability to manage multiple partners and relationships.
Experience in applying your project management techniques.
You have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with multiple stakeholders of businesses, leadership, and teams.
United States / City in California Mountain View
How to Apply for Jobs Near Me California
Candidates who are interested and want to apply can apply by visiting the website given below.
Last Date For Apply Program Manager & Assistive Learning Jobs
More Interested Jobs:
Mountain View, CA
September 4, 1998