Amazon Warehouse Associate Jobs Description
Amazon Warehouse Associate Jobs Near me If you want to get the job at Amazon Warehouse you have come to the right place. Today we will tell you about the job that Amazon Has released. If you want to apply for this job, you can see it below.
|Jobs Update Daily|
Responsibilities Amazon Warehouse Jobs
There may be some duties during your job
- Drive a power industrial truck (PIT) such as a forklift or pellet driver, and operate at altitudes up to 35 feet.
- Prepare and pack your customer’s orders.
- You will use scanners to read bar codes on the product.
- You are provided with free equipment training and certification in Amazon.
- Troubleshoot problems
- Ensure product meets quality requirements
- Receive and put away inventory
- View prompts on screens and follow the direction for some tasks
- Load boxes into trucks for shipment
With That You Need To Be Able To
- Work at a height of up to 40 feet on a mezzanine.
- You will use buckets, hand trucks, vehicles, and other equipment to move the items around.
- Push utility carts up to 60 pounds
- Go up and downstairs (where applicable)
- You have to adhere to strict quality, safety, and compliance production standards.
- During shifts, stand, reach, walk, turn, sit, stretch, and push. ۔
- Lift up to 49 pounds
Benefits of Amazon Warehouse Jobs
- Vision insurance
- Employee discount
- Opportunities for advancement
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Disability insurance
- Parental leave
- Employee assistance program
- Adoption assistance
- Paid time off
Eligibility of Warehouse Jobs Amazon
- Candidates who want to apply must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Candidates should have the ability to understand all the job security guidelines as well as all the requirements of the job.
If you have all these qualities then you can get Amazon Warehouse Associate Jobs.