Software Engineer Jobs Amazon: On this page, we will tell you the full details about the Software Engineer Job announced by Amazon Development Center. Amazon Development Center is offering jobs to all people according to their qualifications and experience. Candidates should submit their applications before the expiration date. The deadline to apply for this Amazon Job is 2022-03-28. If you are interested, stay connected with us on this page till the end.
Benefits of Amazon Engineer Job 2022
- Mentorship & Career Growth
- Our team puts a high value on work-life balance
- We offer flexibility in working hours and we offer you our personal life and our work
- Work/Life Balance
Responsibilities of Software Engineer Amazon Jobs Remote
As an engineer within the commerce platform, you will be part of a team of high-performing engineers.
You will also be directly connected to user systems.
You will be responsible for driving the team’s technical direction, formulating strategies, and shaping our long-term vision and architecture.
You will own the big deliveries, run the roadmap from end to end, and provide technical leadership to the engineering team.
If you’re passionate about cloud computing and machine learning, want to design highly scalable, fault-tolerant systems, and tackle some of the toughest computer science issues, here is how to build the next generation of systems. Join in
To meet the business needs of AWS, these next-generation services feature self-service, configuration, and provide operational excellence.
Our own design, development, testing, deployment, and operation of the services on which our customers rely.
Contribute directly to our growth by hiring smart and motivated engineers who can deliver quickly and predictably, adjusting to meet the needs of our customers.
Be responsible for ensuring architecture, operational excellence, and quality seriousness, provide timely results
Collaborate with other teams at AWS and Amazon to provide platform features that require cross-team leadership.
Passion for protecting customer information, maintaining single-digit millisecond delays, and simplifying the complexity of enterprise-scale commerce
Represent your business and operations at the highest level within AWS on a weekly basis.
Eligibility Criteria of Software Engineer Jobs
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Or A Related Discipline
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- 4+ years experience in software development
- 4+ years of Java, C / C ++, or C #
- 5+ years experience with problem-solving ability and object-oriented design skills
- You must have programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- In-depth knowledge of CS data structures and algorithms
- 1+ years of experience collaborating on system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and existing systems
How to Apply Software Engineer Jobs Amazon Hiring (Remote)?
Candidates who are interested and want to apply can apply by visiting the website given below Apply Button.
Company Short Overview:
Amazon Development Center
$10+ billion (USD)